It was in June 2022 that we flew to Hanoi and spent 10 days in Hanoi as a base, exploring Sapa 6 hours from Hanoi and Halong bay 2 hours from Hanoi. Check out the itinerary below.
Day 1 Singapore to Hanoi
Hotel: Thang Long Opera Hotel Hanoi
- HANOI CITY TOUR explores by using Grab, avoid using taxis because of the traffic jam and meters can go up high.
Day 2 Hanoi outskirt with Klook
- HOA LU, TRANG AN AND HANG MUA CAVE DAY TOUR FROM HANOI WITH KLOOK
- Recommended! Food, 3 activities, and transfer with English speaking guide in a day. Start at 7-8 am and reach Hanoi at 6-7 pm at night.
Day 3 Hanoi
- HANOI CITY TOUR
- We do it ourselves, please use grab instead of taxi.
Day 4 – day 6 Halong Bay
- HALONG BAY CRUISE 3D2N WITH ORCHID CRUISE
- Recommended as it is quite exclusive, only 14 cabins on the cruise
- SAPA WITH KLOOK 3D2N
- hotel, meals, activities and transfer inclusive but hotel stay is not ideal only 3 stars. Check out the blog for detailed info.
Hanoi to Singapore
- Grab to Hanoi International Airport
How much we spent 3 pax in June period
Air Tickets – SGD 896 Scoot
Thang Long Opera Hotel Hanoi – SGD 506 for 5 nights
Orchid Classic Cruise 3 Days/2 Nights – 910 USD ( SGD 1274)
3D2N Sapa Tour from Hanoi with Dcar Bus – SGD 406.65
Sun WorldFansipan online with KLOOK – SGD 143.11
Other Expenses – SGD 600
Data Roaming – SGD 60
Taxi – SGD 84
Insurance – SGD 104
Total – SGD 4073.76 (1358 per pax)
Hanoi Countryside with Klook – one day
Sapa with Klook 3 days 2 Night
Halong Bay Cruise 3D2N with Orchid Cruise